AQW News
AQW News
AQW News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion Forum for AQW News

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdvertisement

Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!

Go down 
+2
Velvex
javiersito2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
javiersito2

javiersito2

Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Empty
PostSubject: Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!   Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:26 am

In the new year's release, everyone could float in battleon, it was fun!!! I wish I had a picture but I don't have it.

This glitch was fixed.
Back to top Go down
Velvex

Velvex

PostSubject: Re: Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!   Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:31 am

I remember that too, I was determined to stay logged in, so I wouldn't lose the glitch, all week. But I only stayed logged for like 30 something hours, which is still a lot. I wish I had a picture, I'll ask Secret Sych or Death God if they have one.
Back to top Go down
Vampiric

Vampiric

PostSubject: Re: Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!   Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:57 am

I either missed the glitch or couldn't figure out how to float. Though I have floated above the main map of /join Lair so I know from experience that floating in not-meant-to-be-floated-in(on?) areas is very fun indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Vampiric_AQW
Velvex

Velvex

PostSubject: Re: Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!   Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:59 am

All you had to do was walk into Battleontown and you'd start floating, so there wasn't much to really "figure out," you probably missed it D:
Back to top Go down
Caeel
Admin
Caeel

PostSubject: Re: Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!   Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:00 am

I missed it to Sad Anyways, I have to go now, g'night!
Back to top Go down
https://aqwnews.forumotion.net
Velvex

Velvex

PostSubject: Re: Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!   Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:02 am

G'night Cae.
Back to top Go down
Vampiric

Vampiric

PostSubject: Re: Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!   Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:03 am

Nighty night, Cae.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!   Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:00 pm

Hey i have a couple pics of it !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!   Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!   Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:32 pm

thatsll be 90$ <.< >.>
Back to top Go down
Velvex

Velvex

PostSubject: Re: Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!   Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:46 pm

:O Nice pictures #z
Back to top Go down
Vampiric

Vampiric

PostSubject: Re: Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!   Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:35 pm

/me gives you $89 >.>

Hehe, but nice pictures.
Back to top Go down
Velvex

Velvex

PostSubject: Re: Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!   Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:19 pm

/me gives Sr. #z $1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vampiric

Vampiric

PostSubject: Re: Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!   Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:34 am

/me takes back $0.50 as... tax. xD
Back to top Go down
javiersito2

javiersito2

PostSubject: Re: Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!   Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:19 am

Numberz you is awesomesauce Smile
Back to top Go down
Velvex

Velvex

PostSubject: Re: Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!   Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:49 am

xD, /me takes 49.50$ for the rest of the tax.
Back to top Go down
javiersito2

javiersito2

PostSubject: Re: Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!   Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:03 am

Lol wut?
Back to top Go down
Velvex

Velvex

PostSubject: Re: Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!   Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:08 am

o_o nevermind . . .
Back to top Go down
darketh2

darketh2

PostSubject: Re: Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!   Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:52 pm

/me pays 800005 pennys here you go that all i have /me gives a frend a 5765470507949960405864893758 doller bill
Back to top Go down
Velvex

Velvex

PostSubject: Re: Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!   Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:34 pm

O_O Uhh, I think we're done with the paying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!   Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floating in Battleon is the most ftw thing for a new years celebration!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AQW News :: Discussion :: User Report-
Jump to: