AQW News
AQW News
AQW News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion Forum for AQW News

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdvertisement

Giant wepons during the war with lionfang which was very epi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
javiersito2

javiersito2

Giant wepons during the war with lionfang which was very epi Empty
PostSubject: Giant wepons during the war with lionfang which was very epic win   Giant wepons during the war with lionfang which was very epi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:43 am

I remember in the beggining of the war, the weapons where a little too big, and it pwned.
Back to top Go down
Velvex

Velvex

PostSubject: Re: Giant wepons during the war with lionfang which was very epi   Giant wepons during the war with lionfang which was very epi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:49 am

Kinda like the giant pets glitch in Mobius?

Epic.Win.
Back to top Go down
Vampiric

Vampiric

PostSubject: Re: Giant wepons during the war with lionfang which was very epi   Giant wepons during the war with lionfang which was very epi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:44 am

Oh yeah, that was cool. Also when Skyline's first selection of weapons (Supreme Dragon's Scythe, Dragon Blade etc) were accidentally made too big. I got the scythe for that reason but it was re-sized again afterward.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Vampiric_AQW
Velvex

Velvex

PostSubject: Re: Giant wepons during the war with lionfang which was very epi   Giant wepons during the war with lionfang which was very epi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:58 am

D: I wasn't there to see Sky's weapons in giant-form, that woulda been cool though.
Back to top Go down
Vampiric

Vampiric

PostSubject: Re: Giant wepons during the war with lionfang which was very epi   Giant wepons during the war with lionfang which was very epi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:38 pm

I've got some pictures, I'll put them up once I find them. I anticipated the resizing... I knew it couldn't last D:

Okay, still looking... I'll edit once I get them.
Back to top Go down
Velvex

Velvex

PostSubject: Re: Giant wepons during the war with lionfang which was very epi   Giant wepons during the war with lionfang which was very epi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:21 pm

/me waits for Vamp's pictures

() ()
=(^.^)= Don't be jealous of mah bunny
Back to top Go down
Vampiric

Vampiric

PostSubject: Re: Giant wepons during the war with lionfang which was very epi   Giant wepons during the war with lionfang which was very epi Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am

I found one! But sadly from this angle it doesn't look that big... I'll keep hunting for them though. And no, I don't particularly like fighting wars alone, I only did it for the benefit of this screenshot, haha.

http://twitpic.com/zbcfh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giant wepons during the war with lionfang which was very epi   Giant wepons during the war with lionfang which was very epi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giant wepons during the war with lionfang which was very epi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AQW News :: Discussion :: User Report-
Jump to: