AQW News
AQW News
AQW News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion Forum for AQW News

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdvertisement

AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vampiric

Vampiric

AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10) Empty
PostSubject: AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10)   AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:53 pm

NOTE: This report is based off reactions from forumites in the AEF community.

Here I am writing up the report for another Friday release while severely craving juice. Anyway, today’s release isn’t too hard to cover – the zone of Darkovia is still out of bounds but players were able to quest for either Vanner (whose title is “Vampiric minion”, hehe) or the werewolf guy who I didn’t click on. Sorry werewolf fans, I just didn’t think about it. Alongside the Darkovia grave was the introduction of the BB shop (which apparently is not working/is glitched) and the Punt Twilly achievement.

The response to the Darkovia grave zone was demure because all this week’s release consisted of was a number of quests and an undead werewolf, Blightfang, who dropped a variety of new and silver-inspired items. Actually, the whole vampire vs. werewolf thing seemed to be the predominant topic discussion this week, with the occasional “sparkly vampire” joke thrown into the mix.

As usual, the BB dilemma was met with much controversy in the forums, with player reactions ranging from both sides of the spectrum. Many wonder why it was even necessary to bring it back considering the other Beta items/AP weren’t. But… there hasn’t been any excessive flame, which is great news.

The upcoming Superbowl is another hot topic today before it is even launched. Why? Players are trying to petition for the shop to remain open for longer, preferably the whole day. Time zone issues are predictably the major problem at the moment so there are a number of posts which ask AE to extend the duration of the Superbowl shop. I’m totally in favor of this.

Well… you can’t really discuss Twilly punting much so there is little discussion in that area but there is a thread dedicated to posting the raw scores for punting. Luck is the key to success in this case but if that fails… there is always perseverance. And /facedesk.

That’s about it for today, guys. Sorry it’s so brief but there wasn’t really much to report on this week.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Vampiric_AQW
Caeel
Admin
Caeel

PostSubject: Re: AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10)   AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:59 am

The BB shop is working fine for me.
Back to top Go down
https://aqwnews.forumotion.net
Vampiric

Vampiric

PostSubject: Re: AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10)   AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:12 am

Yep, it's been fixed now. I wrote this awhile ago before the confirmation came out.

EDIT: You have BB Surprised
Back to top Go down
Velvex

Velvex

PostSubject: Re: AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10)   AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:42 am

=O Shweet write up, not much about the opinion of the players on AEF, but I do recall you saying that this week you wouldn't do much on the AEF. I was expecting a great write up about Darkovia from you, seeing as you seem to be rather fond of vampires, and you gave me more than what I expected Vamp, you really are good at writing these things.
Back to top Go down
Vampiric

Vampiric

PostSubject: Re: AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10)   AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:06 am

Hmm, I was expecting a more enthusiastic reaction to Darkovia as well but it seems the quests weren't enough to get people chatting too much about it. HOWEVER, I'm sure the introduction of vampire/werewolf factions (if it happens), faction shops and further storyline development in this area WILL lead to a very biased and long report on Darkovia. So prepare for that, lol.

I said that? Oh yes, I did. I think it was something about me being too engaged with Darkovia to look into the AEF? I wasn't lying - I was distracted by Darkovia while writing this so the quality isn't too good either *is guilty*

Thanks though, Velv! ^^
Back to top Go down
darketh2

darketh2

PostSubject: Re: AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10)   AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:26 am

good one and i love vamperes and if you have a mion can he make me donuts lol!
Back to top Go down
Caeel
Admin
Caeel

PostSubject: Re: AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10)   AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Vampiric wrote:
Yep, it's been fixed now. I wrote this awhile ago before the confirmation came out.

EDIT: You have BB Surprised

I never got rid of it Wink
Back to top Go down
https://aqwnews.forumotion.net
Vampiric

Vampiric

PostSubject: Re: AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10)   AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:41 am

@ Darketh 2: Thanks ^^ Haha, I keep thinking your name is "Drakath", you play with my mind! Why a vampire need to make donuts, I have no idea, but centuries of life kind of leaves you with a lot of time for learning so yes, he totally can make donuts xD
Back to top Go down
darketh2

darketh2

PostSubject: Re: AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10)   AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:43 am

he needs to amke donuts because i am hungrey xD
Back to top Go down
Vampiric

Vampiric

PostSubject: Re: AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10)   AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:46 am

/me hands you donuts and "Yoda" (the drink you're drinking in the Dragonkoi cutscene)
Back to top Go down
darketh2

darketh2

PostSubject: Re: AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10)   AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:32 am

i now what yoda is it is aslo drunk by zyszero in mq /me drinks yoda andeats donuts yum my favrite blood filled my favrite now get me some blood light

oh woh wants to see my vampre look! get me me my cloths vannier
Back to top Go down
Velvex

Velvex

PostSubject: Re: AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10)   AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:49 pm

o_o Ehh . . . do you seriously have a vamp look?
Back to top Go down
Vampiric

Vampiric

PostSubject: Re: AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10)   AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:57 am

Is your "vamp look" peasant rags? Because there was a glitch earlier on that turned all male peasant armors into Vannier's outfit.
Back to top Go down
darketh2

darketh2

PostSubject: Re: AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10)   AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:52 am

there was? i guss i not need vampre armmer from mogween anymore now were my peasent rags
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10)   AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AQW AEF Reaction - Friday Release (5/2/10)
Page 1 of 1